WHAT IS A DENTAL CROWN?
A “cap” that fits over your existing tooth to restore shape, size, and appearance.
WHY YOU MAY NEED A DENTAL CROWN?
1. Protect a weakened tooth from breaking after a root canal
2. Restore a broken or worn-down tooth
3. Improve the appearance of misshapen or discolored teeth
4. Support a tooth with a large filling
NEED DENTAL Crown & Bridges? MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
Call: 7023271994, Open Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM, Sunday By Appointment Only
WHAT IS A DENTAL BRIDGE?
A bridge is made up Of two or more crowns to fill in the gap.
WHY YOU MAY NEED A DENTAL BRIDGE?
1. Restore your appearance, ability to properly chew and speak
2. Maintain the shape of your face
3. Prevent remaining teeth from shifting out of position